Alan Thomas MSc.
A highly experienced Project Manager and Project Planner supervising delivery of a diverse range of constructional projects, Alan is an acknowledged expert in developing new large and medium sized facilities. In addition, Alan has worked on multiple upgrade and expansion programmes for clients. He is a highly skilled negotiator, problem solver and communicator and change agent. Alan has recently started work on a major Aerospace Defence Infrastructure Project with Hawksland in the Middle East. He also has wide experience and know-how covering Construction Design Standards, Regulations and Legislation such as: Health and Safety, Planning, Building Regulations, Services provision to projects, Sustainable design and Energy Performance of buildings.
- Construction Project Management
- Senior Architectural Technologist
- Facilities Management
- 2005 – MSc Construction Management with distinction, University of Bolton.
- 1987- 2013 MCIAT Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists, cancelled membership
- 1978 – HNC Higher National Certificate in Building Construction.
- IOSH Institution of Occupational Safety and Health
- 2013 – ACMI Charted Management Institute
- 2012 – MCIOB Member of Chartered Institute of Building.